During this week, Boston International School celebrats its first “School Spirit Week”. School Spirit Week is a special time when youthful exuberance is allowed full expression. Spirit Week serves as a unifying force, bringing together a multicultural and diverse student body.
- Creates a sense of school identity
- Increases student activity and involvement
- Promotes cooperative effort
- Encourages parental involvement
- Encourages community care
Thanks to all students, teachers, staff members and parents for participating in this special event and show your love and care to BIS community!