Boston International School is proudly to announce that we are now a Testing Center to hold the upcoming Australian Mathematics Competition (AMC) on September 26th 2020.
We’d like to call all interested students (Grade 3 – 12) to participate in this exciting competition.
About Australian Mathematics Competition (AMC)
The AMC is an engaging 30-problem competition that demonstrates the importance and relevance of mathematics in students’ everyday lives; it is open to students in Grade 3 to 12.
- One of the world’s largest in-school math competitions.
- 43-year history with over 15,000,000 participants from 32 countries
- Hosted by the Australian Mathematics Trust (AMT) – one of the world’s leading authorities in math
- 5 different levels suitable for students from Years 3 to 12
- More than 60% winning rate
- Unified online and of‑ine exam time
English and Chinese
There are five levels：
• A – Middle Primary (Years 3-4)
• B – Upper Primary (Years 5-6)
• C – Junior (Years 7-8)
• D – Intermediate (Years 9-10)
• E – Senior (Years 11-12)
26th September, 2020
• A – B: 10:00-11:00 (60min)
• C – E: 14:00-15:15 (75min)
PETER O’HALLORAN AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE is awarded to any student who achieves a perfect score.
• PRIZE: Top 0.3%
• HIGH DISTINCTION: Top 3% (Top 5% for Senior)
• DISTINCTION: Top 20% (Top 25% for Senior)
• CREDIT: Top 55% (Top 60% for Senior)
• PROFICIENCY: Students who achieve a preset score, but have not been awarded a Credit (or higher)
certificate. The score will be set no higher than 32 points.
Register Your AMC Competition Now
administrative, certificate, mailing and etc..)
• Registration Deadline: September 13th 2020
Scan the QR code below.
Fill in the student’s name and search Boston International School Wuxi.
Fill in passport /ID number and your grade (your current grade in 2020 June not the August new grade).
Fill in your mobile phone number and click the right button to receive a 6-digit code. Then fill in your email address to receive confirmation email.
Fill in your family information.
Then click ‘提交 submit’.
Then you will see the registration successful page.
You will receive a confirmation email where you can download past papers from here.
If you have any questions during the registration process, please contact Ms. Nicole Zhu at firstname.lastname@example.org.