MISSION AND VISION
Boston International School nurtures the curiosities and talents of our learners so they grow into confident, internationally-minded citizens in a diverse and inclusive community.
Our vision is to:
- Optimize the learner experience
- Develop the individual learner in an environment of mutual respect
- Prepare lifelong learners capable of meaningful global impact.
Embracing challenge, driving change
We value character and integrity, so we will develop the IB Learner Profile in all of us.
We value academic excellence, so we will hold to high academic standards.
We value diversity and inclusivity, so we will give a voice to all community members.
We value resilience, so we will try new things, learn from our mistakes, and grow in confidence.
We value well-being, so we will maintain a safe, healthy, and happy learning community.
Student Learner Outcomes
A Boston International School student:
- works independently or in a group to communicate ideas and achieve their objectives.
- retrieves and evaluates the origin and impact of information to make an informed judgement.
- initiates new ideas in a variety of situations and overcomes challenges creatively.
- acts with integrity and responsibility; leads by example.
- makes connections between their context, their learning, and local and global issues.