First of all, we wish you and your family well at this special time of novel Coronavirus outbreak.
Boston International School has been taken extreme focus and full energy into protective and disinfection matters. We want to assure you that we have made every effort to ensure the school, its facilities and all who return will be safe from the Coronavirus.
Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Advice for the Public
- Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands;
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough;
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your health care provider;
- When visiting live markets in areas currently experiencing cases of novel coronavirus, avoid direct unprotected contact with live animals and surfaces in contact with animals;
- The consumption of raw or undercooked animal products should be avoided. Raw meat, milk or animal organs should be handled with care, to avoid cross-contamination with uncooked foods, as per good food safety practices.