The last day of this school year was full of happiness! We had assemblies, student music works, outdoor games, crazy water activities, and a school song debut!
Capture the Flag
EY Stage Performance
At the end of the day, teachers waved goodbye with all students, marking the official conclusion of this school year. We are looking forward to meeting you again at Summer Camp and in the new semester!
· Avoid playing near traffic and be careful when crossing the road.
· Use sunscreen when playing outdoors, even when it seems cloudy in the morning.
· Eat a balanced diet every day.
· void too much screen time, including mobile phones and tablets.
·Meet up with friends
· Pick up a new skill that you would like to learn: Rubik’s cube, dancing, skateboarding, drawing, anything.
Wish you and your family a very happy and healthy holiday!