Boston International School always takes students’ physical and mental wellbeing as its first priority. The school is committed to safeguarding, promoting, and protecting the welfare and safety of all students.
Our school values include wellbeing, so we will maintain a safe, healthy, and happy learning environment.
This month, all staff are required to take the annual CPR training. The first session was held on November 6, during which our staff got the latest information and quality instruction about first-aid and AED.
- Our teaching staff are on duty during all breaks every day to ensure that all students are being watched at every corner of the school.
- The AQI is measured as an important index to guide students’ daily activities.
- Our well-equipped facilities such as CCTV monitoring, designated student and staff restroom facilities, and consistent and clear line of site measures for all learnings and meeting spaces guarantee the safety of all students and staff.
- Guidance Counselling – BIS offers a proactive program where counselors are responsible for students acquiring the guidance standards in the areas of acquiring the attitudes, knowledge and skills that contribute to effective learning in school and across the life span.
- Highway Heroes Program – a fun and engaging program that uses role play, discussion, music and activities to help children learn about life and growing up. It uses the analogy of being on a “Highway” where we face Bumps and Hazards along this growing up journey.
- Homeroom and Advisory sessions – guidance classes that purposefully teach character education, conflict resolution, and interpersonal skills that lead students into responsible global citizenship.