As a member school of the Association of China and Mongolia International Schools (ACAMIS), and the only International School in Wuxi China that has been accredited by ACAMIS, Boston International School successfully held the 2019 ACAMIS Silver Division Basketball Championship from January 17th to 19th. The competition brought 7 International Schools to Wuxi across China. The three day event was a complete success!
Both of our Boston Panther boys and girls played tremendously! Our students not only showed their incredible skills on the basketball courts, but also extended our warm welcome to all of the other member schools. From picking up all the teams at airport and train stations, to provide a comprehensive service to all the teams being hosted, Boston International School is continuing to show our team spirit in all aspects. It was also an amazing opportunity for our students to form good relationships with other students around china.
The competition was not easy. Boys and girls played the hardest they could, they kept challenging themselves and never stop fighting! No matter win or lose, let’s cheer for the team spirit, for the happiness after victory and the courage for keep fighting!
After the intensive three day competition. Boston Panther girls won the 3rd place, and the boys played the best, fought the hardest they could, and we are so proud of both teams!
· Broaden the learning opportunities for students of all ACAMIS member schools in a total program of education, especially in sports competitions and arts and culture;
· Advance the professional development of staff of member schools;
· Facilitate communication and cooperative action among member schools;
· Promote understanding and international friendship through the activities of member schools;
· Cooperate with other organisations and individuals pursuing similar purposes as ACAMIS.
Boston International School is proud to be ACAMIS member school.